Project Baseline Collaborators
This project is the result of an NSF grant to researchers at five academic institutions and The National Center for Genetic Resources Preservation (NCGRP) in Fort Collins, CO.
University of Minnesota Duluth, Department of Biology
- Dr. Julie R. Etterson: Project Director, central coordinator.
- Dr. Karen Updegraff: Project manager, site selection, database management, field crew coordination
- Matthew Jahnke: Field crew manager for Midwest collection region.
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Department of Ecology, Evolution and Human Behavior
- Dr. Ruth G. Shaw: Midwestern collection region.
- Dr. Steven Franks: Coordinator, Eastern collection region.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Department of Ecology, Evolution and Marine Biology
- Dr. Susan Mazer Coordinator, Western collection region.
National Center for Genetic Resources Preservation
University of Toronto, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Dr. Arthur Weis: Project consultant.